Coach's Secret Stuff! This is Coach's Non-Flavored, CBD enriched MCT Oil with Caprylic and Capric Acids
The maximum benefits of MCTs
Coach's MCT Oil is concentrated with the medium-chain triglycerides, capric acid, and caprylic acid. Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are easily digested and provide energy, support the metabolism and are burned by the body for energy and fuel. For a quick boost, blend Coach's MCT Oil into your smoothies, shakes, and coffee. For an even quicker boost, place a dropper full under your tongue and go!
- NON-FLAVORED: If you don't like the taste of other CBD oils or hemp oils and need something that's easy on your palate this is the product for you. Our proprietary formulation has no strong tastes or odors making it one of the easiest ways of intaking CBD.
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE: Coach's Organic MCT Oil is the purest, highest organic concentration of CBD & MCT's available today. Coach's MCT Oil is rich in Caprylic and Capric Acids.
- EASY TO ABSORB WITH HIGH ENERGY CONVERSION: MCT Oil is efficiently converted from food to energy. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, Coach's MCT Oil may support improved cognitive functioning and increase your body's metabolic rate.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: MCT Oil is the perfect energy-boosting complement to drinks, salads, shakes, and smoothies. MCT Oil is the key ingredient in bulletproof coffee and an ideal supplement to a vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diet.
- Organic Unflavored Modified coconut Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil)
- CBD Isolate
Why Choose the Coach’s CBD Tincture:
Our CBD Tincture is our most sought-after product. Why you ask? Well, there are a few reasons--
Ease of Use-- It's easy to use, its great tasting, and you only have to use one dropper-full to begin to feel its benefits!
Pricing—since we manufacturer our own products, we can offer EXTREMELY competitive prices in comparison to what you see on the market. We sell our products to you at wholesale prices—true wholesale prices without a minimum. We think everyone should be able to access this amazing supplement at an affordable price.
High Quality--Finally, the Coaches here bring you high quality, simply formulated products so you get more of what you want and less of what you don’t. Our CBD tincture doesn’t have the additives that you see in a lot of competing products.
Why Choose a CBD Tincture Over Another CBD Product:
People ask us why they should choose a CBD tincture over another product. Well, there are several reasons--
- If you are just getting into CBD, this is the easiest product to use—you fill up the dropper that comes with the bottle, squirt a few drops under your tongue, and wall-ah you’ve done it!
- In comparison to other CBD products out there—such as CBD capsules, edibles, vape oils, creams, and rubs—they are generally more potent.
- The CBD tincture allows you to get the fastest results. Since you are ingesting pure CBD oil, there is no wait or process time for other additives (such as a vegan capsule) to be digested by your body as well.
What Are the Benefits of a CBD Tincture:
There are many benefits of a CBD tincture—they are fast acting and don’t require any outside tool to begin using. Also, like any CBD product, they provide you the full spectrum of benefits that comes with using CBD. Additionally, they are easy to carry around with you to use at any time—all you have to do is pop the top open and squeeze a few drops right under your tongue.
If you’d like to read about the full benefits of using CBD, especially with respect to CBD benefits for athletes, read our blog on this topic!
CBD Tincture Dosage:
A lot of people ask us what the right dosage is for a CBD tincture. Well, to give you an honest answer, it depends on a number of things and its hard to give you a straight answer. Some of the major items to take into consideration are the intended use of the CBD, your weight, and your tolerance. As with every person, this is going to vary widely.
Some experts in the field believe the right CBD tincture dosage should be primarily based on the weight of the user. As a general guide, it is believed that a person should use 1 – 6 mg of CBD per 10 pounds of body weight. So if you weigh 180 pounds, 18mg of CBD would be seen as an ideal starting point. Conveniently, our 500 MG tincture has 16.67mg of CBD per serving. However, these are just general guidelines, so please contact your physician to get their recommendation based on your specific circumstances.
All products shown, sold, and distributed contain a THC concentration of not more than 0.3% or less on a dry weight basis in accordance with Section 297A(1) of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 (7 U.S.C. 1621 eat seq.), as amended from time to time.